FreeState Legal Project is proud to partner with Baltimore CASH Campaign to offer free tax preparation services for low-income members of Maryland’s LGBT community. Read the Baltimore Sun article about this program. Those interested in signing up for free help filing 2013 taxes should contact FreeState at 410-625-5428.
Every Thursday from January 30 – April 4
3:00PM – 6:00PM by appointment only
1st Floor Community Room
Chase Brexton Building
1111 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Call FreeState Legal to schedule an appointment
2:00PM – 4:00PM daily
Contact FreeState Legal to schedule an appoint.
You will need the follwing on the date of your appointment:
• A social security card for EACH family member. We can no longer use prior year files to verify social security numbers
• A photo ID for each filer
• W-2 forms for all jobs worked in 2013
• Child care provider name,address, and tax ID number
• All banking account information (a voided check and/or savings deposit slip) to direct deposit your refund
• A copy of last year’s tax return
• Any document or information about money you have received from the IRS or Maryland
• All 1099 forms for other income, if any
• Any other tax related documents you have received
Every adult on your return must come to sign the return
2014-1-22 CASH Campaign flyer
No widget added yet.